Happy birthday Marshall Faulk! Remember the Greatness!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Happy birthday to the player that got me hooked into football and being a Rams fan. Marshall Faulks dual threat ability and elusiveness really caught my eye as a youngster, he just so happen to have the coolest helmet as well haha. And here I am the Rams fan I am today, possibly because of Marshall. Here is to a legend!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Back during the GSOT I remember saying to myself; "soak up this guy"... "guys like this don't come around often"... etc.

He was one of the best I've EVER seen on the field... at pretty much any position. Faulk was THE GUY TO STOP back then. If you didn't, you lose the game.

Obviously Bruce, Holt, and Warner are worthy of similar accolades... but it's not their birthday :sneaky:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Happy birthday to the player that got me hooked into football and being a Rams fan. Marshall Faulks dual threat ability and elusiveness really caught my eye as a youngster, he just so happen to have the coolest helmet as well haha. And here I am the Rams fan I am today, possibly because of Marshall. Here is to a legend!

Thanks for posting these great videos! A really nice salute to, IMO, the Greatest All-Purpose Player the Rams have ever had!