Happy Birthday Kurt Warner!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh Kurt you sorry, Arizona homer that you have become... I still love you brother and thank you for that Super Bowl championship!! Happy belated birthday #13!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...names-his-wife-as-his-hall-of-fame-presenter/

Kurt Warner names his wife as his Hall of Fame presenter
Posted by Charean Williams on July 1, 2017

520101262-e1498958856641.jpg
Getty Images

To no one’s surprise, Kurt Warner’s wife, Brenda, will present him at the induction ceremony into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

The former Rams, Giants and Cardinals quarterback announced his decision in a video he posted on Twitter.

“Been there for every win and every loss, every touchdown pass and interception, she’s the person who had to sacrifice more than any other so I could chase my dream,” Warner said.

Warner said he also considered his seven children, his parents, former coaches and friends.