Happy Birthday Kurt Warner!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Kurt-Warner-Dreams.jpg

warnercard_thumb_250x329.jpg

warner.jpg

B9315909075Z.1_20150118124647_000_GN99N1H6N.1-0.jpg

nfl_g_kurtwts_576.jpg

KurtWarnerSI.jpg

kurt-warner-st-louis-rams-arizona-cardinals_pg_600.jpg

$_32.JPG

kurt-warner-062915-usnews-getty-ftr_v8fjmkxyxoj211afhegc1twmo.jpg

radio_qbs_suber_bowl_10.jpg

150122164445-34-nfl-mvp-restricted-super-169.jpg

super-bowl.jpg

436e8a2372294e14ff16ed7e666b908c.jpg

Kurt-Warner.JPG

kurtwarner_action.jpg

54af3e61c41fb.image.jpg

pro-football-hall-of-fame.jpg

635583320297069911-warner.jpg

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Awesome, thank you for posting. An inspiration, he got me hooked on the Rams in 99.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
1998 #13 QB - Kurt Warner (Amsterdam Admirals)
NFL Europe got a sneak peek of things to come.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Warner today leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. The Rams are no longer his team, as he considers himself a Cardinal, which irritates the CR@P out of me. He hasn't integrated with other famous Rams in recent events, and only shows up at Ram's practices as part of his job at the NFLN. He shows up at Cardinal practices and grounds, because he wants to.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon Loyal... Warner did not leave the Rams. The Rams left him.
We "left" Deacon Jones as he was replaced by Jack Youngblood and went to the San Diego Chargers to finish his career there. Yet Deacon was at every Rams event that he could go to while alive.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We "left" Deacon Jones as he was replaced by Jack Youngblood and went to the San Diego Chargers to finish his career there. Yet Deacon was at every Rams event that he could go to while alive.

did "we" smear deacon's character for a year while he was still with the rams? did "we" tell the whole league jones was a cripple and would never play well again, ruining further employment opportunities for him and severely reducing his earning potential? no, i don't think so.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Warner was one of the best things that ever happened to our Rams. I am glad he had the chance to resurrect his career. Nothing to be bitter about. Sometimes nobody's wrong. JMHO

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
did "we" smear deacon's character for a year while he was still with the rams? did "we" tell the whole league jones was a cripple and would never play well again, ruining further employment opportunities for him and severely reducing his earning potential? no, i don't think so.

You memories about Deacon are astounding!

As for Kurt, I have my point of view that whatever happened between him and the Rams, he should bury the hatchet with the team that gave him his only Super Bowl ring. And yes, I think so.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Warner was one of the best things that ever happened to our Rams. I am glad he had the chance to resurrect his career. Nothing to be bitter about. Sometimes nobody's wrong. JMHO
I was glad that he found out that only a stinking throwing glove would resurrect his career, which is all on the Rams trainers and Martz, inmo. I am not bitter that he had success in Arizona. I am somewhat bitter that after his career was over that he ignored the team that gave him his only real chance to have a career in the NFL. I hope he comes around, because I love the guy. Until he does, I don't have to like his spurning of the Rams for the freakin Cardinals.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You memories about Deacon are astounding!

As for Kurt, I have my point of view that whatever happened between him and the Rams, he should bury the hatchet with the team that gave him his only Super Bowl ring. And yes, I think so.

Haha, i wasn't around back then. My post was all about Warner and the way martz and his lapdog Bernie did their best to ruin warner's reputation in the league.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
super-bowl.jpg

This picture says it all for my opinion on who was the best QB for the Rams. When another Rams QB hoists that trophy, then I'll be happy to discuss who should stand at the top of the Rams QB heap. Until that happens, Kurt Warner occupies the top spot. Happy Birthday Kurt! Thank you for the great memories!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I was glad that he found out that only a stinking throwing glove would resurrect his career, which is all on the Rams trainers and Martz, inmo. I am not bitter that he had success in Arizona. I am somewhat bitter that after his career was over that he ignored the team that gave him his only real chance to have a career in the NFL. I hope he comes around, because I love the guy. Until he does, I don't have to like his spurning of the Rams for the freakin Cardinals.
The Rams wouldn't have given him the chance, they pretty much had to because of Green's injury. Every one of us thought we were screwed when that dirty SOB Harrison cheapshotted Green. Kurt who? Where the heck did we get this guy? Arena football? Oh yeah, we're screwed! Nobody saw Kurt Warner coming. Nobody. The rest, as they say, is history...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams wouldn't have given him the chance, they pretty much had to because of Green's injury. Every one of us thought we were screwed when that dirty SOB Harrison cheapshotted Green. Kurt who? Where the heck did we get this guy? Arena football? Oh yeah, we're screwed! Nobody saw Kurt Warner coming. Nobody. The rest, as they say, is history...
He was named Practice Squad Player of the Year in 1998. Coach Vermeil asserted that the Rams would go forward with Kurt Warner, and "play good football." Warner was the back up in 1999, and sounds like Vermeil knew and he's the one that mattered. Did Vermeil know that Warner would do as well as he did? No...Just as Bill Bellicheat, or any other HC doesn't know if an unheralded QB will do anything once starting..they HOPE so.. But Kurt Warner was only in a position to succeed, thanks to the Rams and Dick Vermeil.

Even Kurt himself said to everyone in the Rams organization in 1999? "Thanks for the opportunity."