Happy Birthday Albe free

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Miss you my friend hope this day finds you well and cantankerous

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Me too! Happy birthday to both of your profiles. I know you are just waiting for the preseason to start, so you can bust our asses;)

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me too! Happy birthday to both of your profiles. I know you are just waiting for the preseason to start, so you can bust our asses;)
Are you sure those two ARE the same guy , I mean there they are in the same place together,I think it's Al and his evil twin

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Are you sure those two ARE the same guy , I mean there they are in the same place together,I think it's Al and his evil twin
Well, its gotta be. Same age, same place, same birthday, live in the same place, same avatar..... Isn't evil twin and Alan/Albe an oxymoron.:ROFLMAO:

I got nothing but love for you brother/s.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy birthday Alan. Miss you buddy hope you stop by soon

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, its gotta be. Same age, same place, same birthday, live in the same place, same avatar..... Isn't evil twin and Alan/Albe an oxymoron.:ROFLMAO:

I got nothing but love for you brother/s.
Ditto

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yes, Happy Birthday, my friend. I hope you are well and are back here soon!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm actually a bit concerned about Albe.......I wish he would drop in and let us know he is OK.