Happy 4th of July

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Doing NY strip steaks today on the BBQ.

Independence Day has always been one of my favorite holidays, be safe out there in your yards with all that lighter fluid, gas, and fireworks. :p

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The wife and I watched the fireworks from our kayaks last night. I had my giant mobile speaker... kinda like a boombox but way bigger and louder strapped in the back of mine. Our city does a huge display that is choreographed with music that is played on a local radio station. It was very cool. We got so wasted I'm literally just getting out of bed right now.

America!!!! Fuck YEAH!!!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Happy Independence Day to all as July 4th, 1776 is last time I ever rooted for the Patriots.
giphy.gif

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Happy Independence Day to all as July 4th, 1776 is last time I ever rooted for the Patriots.
giphy.gif
You look in great shape to be that old. Dick Vermeil could be your great great great great great great great great great great great grandson.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Hotdogs on ESPN2 in a few minutes
Hot dogs here too in about 30 minutes. But I don't want you to think it is all wonderful like here or anything. It is hot and it is beer time and my favorite cooler that NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO TOUCH smells like CAT PISS!

laughing-cat_o_2384011.jpg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Happy 4th everyone!! Mother nature gave us our early fireworks with a nice earthquake.

oldnotdead

Legend
Happy 4th to all of you. As Americans we need to be grateful for all those who have served and continue to serve to preserve our country. I am proud as a vet that my family has a history of serving with 4 in active service presently. We all must be mindful of our obligations to one another because we must support each other working towards the same goal. No different then the team we support.

These are dangerous times my friends. The threat levels from the Middle East, Russia and China cannot be dismissed. Join me on this day, in a prayer to safeguard all American's in uniform and out for we are all Americans who should be proud of our common heritage.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Happy 4th to all of you. As Americans we need to be grateful for all those who have served and continue to serve to preserve our country.

Veterans Day, November 11, Holiday honoring all those who served.
Memorial Day, last Monday in May, Holiday honoring those who died in military service to their country.
Armed Forces Day, usually the third Saturday in May, Holiday honoring active duty service members.