Happy 4th of July

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I didn't know if this should go in OT section or not. But, happy Independence day everyone. Have a good one. Be safe.

[warning]WARNING

Most Definitely NSFW

[/warning]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You can litter the board with well wishes on this, the 237th birthday of this great Nation.

sexy-women-of-independence-day-fourth-of-july-america-11-200x300.jpg

iced

Happy 4th!

I'd just like to point out I think its a bit ironic and kind of funny how we celebrate the 4th of July... we say thank you to the soldiers by creating gigantic, colorful explosions...lol

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
X said:
You can litter the board with well wishes on this, the 237th birthday of this great Nation.

sexy-women-of-independence-day-fourth-of-july-america-11-200x300.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372991752058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372991752058.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 360

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Happy 4th to yall as well

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372991784148.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372991784148.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 221

iced

i posted this on facebook, figured i should share it here.

4th of July for the past 3 years has generally been a personal night for me.. I always go to the beach on the key and kind of just reflect on things as I stare at the fire works. Of course with all the fire works I always reflect back to afghan...

Tonight on the beach, during a brief pause in fireworks, a little girl (probably around 8) shouted out "Happy birthday America!!!" I immediately thought to myself, "And that's why our sacrifices are worth it.."

Happy 4th everyone, especially to my fellow Vets and friends still in the military!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Happy 4th !

I'm up in ATL. My parents and sis convinced me to come up for the fireworks/concert and golf cart parade in Peachtree City. They've been trying to get me to come check it out for years. Well,,,, it all was canceled due to rain,,,, and it's still raining. Forced us all to spend quality family time together inside instead.

Hope nobody blew anything up with fireworks. I usually do. :tooth:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
iced said:

4th of July for the past 3 years has generally been a personal night for me.. I always go to the beach on the key and kind of just reflect on things as I stare at the fire works. Of course with all the fire works I always reflect back to afghan...

Tonight on the beach, during a brief pause in fireworks, a little girl (probably around 8) shouted out "Happy birthday America!!!" I immediately thought to myself, "And that's why our sacrifices are worth it.."

Happy 4th everyone, especially to my fellow Vets and friends still in the military!

Couple of things here......

What beach and key?

Also.....

Don't ever lose the ability to do that type of thing. Maintain your ability to be introspective because it will always, always make you a better person.

iced

LesBaker said:
iced said:

Couple of things here......

What beach and key?

Also.....

Don't ever lose the ability to do that type of thing. Maintain your ability to be introspective because it will always, always make you a better person.

Siesta Key, Siesta beach

Yea I agree, it helps you grow that way

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I had a great 4th of July.

4thOfJulyWahine.jpg

God Bless the sacrifices so many have made for the sake of our freedom.

And God Bless beautiful women.