Happy 4th of July, everybody!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Independence Day for us Americans and... Tuesday for the rest of the world.

Hope the BBQs are amazing and people have a fun and safe day!

bnw

Pro Bowler
Thanks and same to you. Unfortunately the rain will be here all day. Good news is that it is so soaked here that as soon as it clears the rockets red glare should be safely launched in all directions.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Happy 4th of July everyone!! I'm looking forward to a great BBQ, But mainly watching the expression on my 4 year old Grand-Daughters Face when she goes to her First Big Fireworks show!! Enjoy your day everyone!!

4th of july.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, that's my favorite for this 4th of July. Props to the UPS Store for that one!
I have no idea were it originated, my Brother posted it on his facebook page, and I assumed he put it up at his shop! ( he has a small computer repair Business.)

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I have no idea were it originated, my Brother posted it on his facebook page, and I assumed he put it up at his shop! ( he has a small computer repair Business.)
I saw it on Twitter first. See the bottom of the frame...
DDmZfRJXsAAG7IZ