Hani and Zach on 101

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Dagonet

Very good RAM Football talk with Hani and Zach on E$PN 101

I love Jim Hanifan and his straight shooting talk. He subbed for the Coach (Venturi) today with Zach. Lot's of Ram talk, and other NFL talk.

1st segment he does a breakdown of the overall coaching staff.

2nd segment is awesome. Hani opens by talking about Boudreau. I was a fan of Boudreau when he was here the first time. but man to hear Hani talk about him is very reassuring. He loves him.

Plus, he goes into about him being fired by the Big Red, and what Whitey told him at that time.

Linkage to the podcast..

http://101sports.com/templates/audio_player.php?a=8084

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Interesting when Zach asked him about the previous regime. Hanni just basically said "no comment", implying that he had less than a high regard for Spags/Devaney.

But I agree, it was a great show. I would highly recommend it. Hannifan is just fantastic and tells it like it is...I really wish he was back in the booth and/or have his own football radio show.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Interesting when Zach asked him about the previous regime. Hanni just basically said "no comment", implying that he had less than a high regard for Spags/Devaney.

But I agree, it was a great show. I would highly recommend it. Hannifan is just fantastic and tells it like it is...I really wish he was back in the booth and/or have his own football radio show.

He notoriously took it very personally when they banned everyone but the players from the weight room.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
zn said:
Dagonet

Very good RAM Football talk with Hani and Zach on E$PN 101

I love Jim Hanifan and his straight shooting talk. He subbed for the Coach (Venturi) today with Zach. Lot's of Ram talk, and other NFL talk.

1st segment he does a breakdown of the overall coaching staff.

2nd segment is awesome. Hani opens by talking about Boudreau. I was a fan of Boudreau when he was here the first time. but man to hear Hani talk about him is very reassuring. He loves him.

Plus, he goes into about him being fired by the Big Red, and what Whitey told him at that time.

Linkage to the podcast..

http://101sports.com/templates/audio_player.php?a=8084
Did I miss it or did they completely forget to ask Hannifin whether or not the Rams would win over 7 games? Scheeze