• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good stuff Taylor. I love the production value of these segments. Really, really well done.
And it's SO MUCH better than listening to media wet blankets drone on and on about faults/mistakes/poor decisions.
Thanks for putting a little fun back into this stuff.

[av]http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/wavs/jerry_maguire/jm13.wav[/av]

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"She's highly sensitive to people calling her ugly and is a bit temperamental. Kenny Britt can be a bit temperamental, but he is reliable." Is that the nice way of saying Britt is ugly? :LOL:
Hopefully, the Rams will give us a little less tricks and little more treats through the second half of this season.
Nice video, @Rams Fangirl

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That was fun. wait... sports is allowed to be fun? I think your letter from Goodell will be arriving shortly.

One thing... I dunno if you're gonna make it in Sports Journalism, @Rams Fangirl. I mean, you follow an idea with supporting evidence through to it's logical conclusion in a concise and coherent manner.

That's just not how it's done!!!

On the real, excellent job as always.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great Post as usual Taylor, Keep up your great work! I can't wait to see what you do for Thanksgiving and Christmas, Not to mention New Years Eve!!(y);):D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great job Taylor. What a way to start off the segment. It really fits perfect into what this site is all about. Sure - anyone can moan and complain about the game - that would be the lazy way to go. Your take was entertaining and refreshing. Just all around well done and I look forward to watching every week.

My hunch is that you are being noticed and your future is very bright.

Cheers, and Go Rams!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
In this week's episode of Talking Touchdowns I did a special Halloween Rams Style video in honor of our bye week.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeWu8hx5pAY

Would love to hear what you think!

Cheers,
Taylor

One comment and one question please...

I would have preferred an Elvira or I Dream Of Genie costume. :shades:

What took you so long to start posting your great stuff here? Keep em coming please! Thanks!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You forgot the virgin who lit the black flame candle! Jared Goff!!!

I have three kids, what can I say?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Taylor I need you to stop stalking me. I mean now you're a member of ROD. Well this has gone too far. I'll never forget that weekend, but still!! I need my space

Hahha - all obligatory jokes aside,
This is great stuff
We need more of this around here!

SierraRam

Recreational User
@Rams Fangirl - Very well done!! Thank you. I too have seen 'Hocus Pocus' 50 times only because I have two daughters around your age. You're a breath of fresh air to what has been a disappointing season so far. While I'm not sure I completely get the correlation between our receiving core and 3 middle-aged ladies, I can show you an accurate depiction of this site's members by using a pic from a movie made during my youth. It may very well explain some of the replies, also. I'm in the front row, 2nd from the left:
images