Halloween Kurt Warner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Attachments

• warnerholloween.jpg
    warnerholloween.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 283

bluecoconuts

Legend
Someone needs to wash the little ones jersey, he has this ugly red color on it... I mean he obviously would want to rep the colors his daddy played best in and won a Super Bowl in right???

Kurt better go into the HOF as a Ram, that's all I can say.

Anonymous

bluecoconuts said:
Someone needs to wash the little ones jersey, he has this ugly red color on it... I mean he obviously would want to rep the colors his daddy played best in and won a Super Bowl in right???

That is up to Rams management to mend fences and assure IF his #13 is in Canton that it is a Rams #13.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
squeaky wheel said:
bluecoconuts said:

That is up to Rams management to mend fences and assure IF his #13 is in Canton that it is a Rams #13.
I thought only baseball had them go in as a player for a certain team. I might be wrong here, but I thought in Canton they just go in as a player and not with a certain team.

moklerman

Warner-phile
NFL HOF players go in as individuals not associated with any particular team.

Also, the Warners live in Arizona so I'm not sure a Rams uni would go over so well for the kid. He is trying to get as much candy as possible, right?

Anonymous

brokeu91 said:
squeaky wheel said:
bluecoconuts said:

I thought only baseball had them go in as a player for a certain team. I might be wrong here, but I thought in Canton they just go in as a player and not with a certain team.

You're right. Thanks!