Half-time quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams Halftime Quotes

DE Chris Long

(On how the defense performed in the first half)

“You know what, I thought we have a lot to work on, we knew that coming into the game. The game just reaffirmed it. I’m sure there were some encouraging things, but definitely for our first game we should ratchet down the run game a little bit better. They hit the perimeter a little bit too much, we’ll look at that. First game you’re going to miss some tackles, guys aren’t tackling as much, but that’s what these preseason games are for.”

TE Jared Cook

(On his big catch in the Rams’ first offensive drive and helping to get the first-team offense in the end zone)
“It was a good drive starter during the drive and (TE) Cory (Harkey) finished it off with a nice touchdown.”

(On how the first unit played despite not having everyone out there)
“I feel pretty good overall. We had a few three-and-outs. I feel like we could’ve capitalized better. It’s the first day on the job. We’ve got three more preseason games I’m looking forward to.”

LB Alec Ogletree

(On how the first-team defense played)
“I think played pretty good. We definitely have to still work on our run things and stuff. But overall, we had a turnover and it went good for us.”

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know.

Riveting.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Before the internet, I would have read that 10 times. Put it in my truck and read it again later.

USA Today had a paragraph on each team. The Sporting News was also a weekly read.
Information was few and far between.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
"Damn halftime is boring"
- Dewey