Haile Fishing Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Heading out in the morning ... 1 foot seas, and the sailfish bite is ON in only 90 feet. Hopefully I'll be able tp post some pics ...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Be safe dude! And good luck! Hey, have a big catch and come tailgate with us at the Capital One Bowl Monday!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie's going to be sending them to me to be re-sized and posted. Here's the first one. :bg:

selassie1.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nice job. That's a beauty.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We only got 2 of these Kings. We're gonna smoke them.

Gonna hit again tomorrow. The seas were kinda jacked today. 3 -5 feet .... probably 70 - 75 degrees .

My boys have snagged a bunch of snapper on the boat right here in the slip though. Frying those when we get back home.

Maybe some better fish pics tomorrow .

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We got a video to post when we get home too. The wi-fi sucks here. The rum is flowing nice though.

:cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
We got a video to post when we get home too. The wi-fi sucks here. The rum is flowing nice though.

:cheese:
Cool man. You gonna email me that vid, or put it right on YouTube?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks for posting that pic for me X. I took it with my sons phone. He'sthe one holding the fish.

I'll see if he can email the video to you,,, I didn't even think of that. :boing:

Anonymous

Go get them! May your arms be tired and your back sore but your freezer full! Good luck!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
More pics sent from Selassie Jr.

selassie2.jpg

selassie3.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Happy New Year everybody !

Here are some of the Dolphin we caught on Saturday. AKA Mahi Mahi.
My oldest son is holding a bull (male). They are much harder to catch.
All of these were caught by my boys,,, my wife caught a few too, I believe we got 7 or 8 total .
I was simply the "First Mate" tending to their needs, so as usual, I didn't catch anything LOL.

I will load that video to YouTube when I get home.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Nice dude. Hey, how did your boys' FB season go?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKjm7fhCyic[/youtube]

Here's the video I was trying to post. My oldest son shot this when I was cleaning the kings (king mackerel) we caught. I always cut up the scraps into small pieces for the pelicans. I have a soft spot for birds,,, I have a parrot.

I gave one of the male pelicans the head of that king,,, he somehow managed to swallow it. It seemed to be stuck in his neck forever before it went down. He finally got it down.

We are obviously easily amused. :cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cool tuneage in the background there too. :p

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:

I'm not sure if you really liked the tuneage... Mainly because that " :p " always throws me off. What does that mean anyway??? :lmao:

But if you actually dig it,,, That's Beres Hammond singing in the background there. As you can probably imagine, Reggae is almost always playing on any stereo I own. And just for the record, if I had tried to include some background music, it never would have worked... this was completely unintentional.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
X said:

I'm not sure if you really liked the tuneage... Mainly because that " :p " always throws me off. What does that mean anyway??? :lmao:

But if you actually dig it,,, That's Beres Hammond singing in the background there. As you can probably imagine, Reggae is almost always playing on any stereo I own. And just for the record, if I had tried to include some background music, it never would have worked... this was completely unintentional.
I don't know what it means either. :p

But.... I did like it.