HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Alabama

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Holy Cow! What an ending. I guess that's a lesson about watching what you ask for because Saban begged for that one second to be put back on the clock. WOW!

ram29jackson

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
looks like Florida State and Ohio State are the front runners now. Its about time FSU finally lived up to their potential with all the in State speed they recruit every year

A55VA6

Legend
Hilarious watching them lose. I feel bad for McCarron though. I like him.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What's funny is me and my buddy were watching and I said watch his dumb ass try and kick a field goal and Auburn bring it back to win.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I like Bama. Mainly b/c a lot of my friends hate them and say "they always win" to which I counter "well until OU/OKState plays real football and not that spread garbage + get better on D, they will never have a shot." No answer to that.

That was a fun game though and I'm not a big enough college fan to get either butthurt or overly happy that Bama lost.