Had To Knock My 49er Fan Friend Off That Cloud Lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
It's funny how Kaepernick is glorified by the media and has the fan base believing he has already proven himself as one of the
greats lol. And yet I'm labeled a so-called "hater". I love living in central California

My 49er fan friend: Crazy statistic, Kaepernick has rushed for more yards in the past year and a half than Manning has in the past DECADE!!

Me: Manning is nearly 38 years old still breaking records. Don't get me wrong, Kaepernick is very athletic, can throw bullets and run...but his football IQ isn't that good and he can't call audibles worth of shit which causes unnecessary timeouts. Just saying homie...Kaepernick will never be like Brady or Manning...he'll be like Michael Vick :p those rushing yards are going to get him injured one day

My 49er fan friend: Oh agree with you there, kinda. Kaep/wilson/RG3/even Luck are the new breed of the future QB. Last year was solid rushing, solid! But this year he had stepped up his pocket passing (work in progress) his field scanning has gotten better, not so obvious. Agree with the shitty audible calling, but that will come in due time. Let's remember, his is his first SOLID year of being a full time starting QB, everyone expected soooo much of him this year (including me) but this is literally his rookie year. Taking the Niners to 2 NFC championship games and (soon to be) back to back SuperBowls. That's something the greats haven't even done.

Me: Of course! But you have to remember Kaep was given a solid team on both offense and defense to work with just as Russell Wilson :p they were 2nd and 3rd round picks that didn't have the burden of being drafted by a shitty team expecting to turn it around. Luck and Manning were the 1rst overall picks drafted by the worst teams in the nfl. Kaep is a good quarterback that can be better in the future if he focuses more on football IQ and less on read option, but he didn't take the Niners to the NFC championships/Super Bowl, the Niners took him. It's easier when you're given a dynasty that already has a solid stacked roster my dude :p just my 2cents

My 49er fan friend: Fuck up homie!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Try living in the Bay Area.... One of my buddies went on a bender making fun of the Rams... I tried talking smack during the Carolina game. Didn't work. I'm praying for a Seattle victory. NE/DEN have no chance against the NFCW.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMO the Hawks and 49r's are two of the most boring teams ,a game between them is like watching paint dry.

Tell your friend there are many running QBs and there are many old QBs but there are few old running QBs

Ram_of_Old

IMO the Hawks and 49r's are two of the most boring teams ,a game between them is like watching paint dry.

Tell your friend there are many running QBs and there are many old QBs but there are few old running QBs

Yup, what is the effective career of a running QB. I mean, how many years does he have before he slows down or becomes injury prone? How many years was Vick successful in Atlanta? Of course his dog fighting crap did not help...but maybe 4-6 years max?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Tell your friend that Marino rushed for 85 total yards in his entire career.

Then in three years bring this topic up again with him and see what he has to say then.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think this should be said again right here...

I've seen plenty of exciting young running QBs... but I've NEVER seen an old one.

RamEERS

Pastor
Yup, what is the effective career of a running QB. I mean, how many years does he have before he slows down or becomes injury prone? How many years was Vick successful in Atlanta? Of course his dog fighting crap did not help...but maybe 4-6 years max?

yep... just sit and wait a few more years... injuries will start to pile up and then they have nothing to say in the end (of course... this unfortunately applies to us as well..)