Had a dream about Jeff Fisher and Dakota Fanning last nite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with Jeff Fisher and his daughter, Dakota Fanning. She was about to get a part in a new Jurassic Park movie.

Fisher got us sideline seats to watch a Titans-Rams game. The playing field was on a hill, tilted at a slight angle of about 30 degrees.

As we were sitting there, I wanted to be polite and say something positive about one of the Rams’ victories under Fisher. I knew we’d just had a great season (with a new coach), but in my dream I couldn’t remember anything positive Fisher had done. So I didn’t say anything.

Then I woke up.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
About a month ago I had a dream about a reptilian Alien visiting me in my room. She made me have sex with her. I remember asking her where I was supposed to put it and I looked down and her scales parted to both sides, and I was like, Okay let's get busy.

Afterwards as I saw her walk back to her ship, I saw Jeff Fisher at the controls.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with Jeff Fisher and his daughter, Dakota Fanning. She was about to get a part in a new Jurassic Park movie.

Fisher got us sideline seats to watch a Titans-Rams game. The playing field was on a hill, tilted at a slight angle of about 30 degrees.

As we were sitting there, I wanted to be polite and say something positive about one of the Rams’ victories under Fisher. I knew we’d just had a great season (with a new coach), but in my dream I couldn’t remember anything positive Fisher had done. So I didn’t say anything.

Then I woke up.

Fisher never let us lose to Tampon while he was with us. Thank him for that if the dream recurs.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
About a month ago I had a dream about a reptilian Alien visiting me in my room. She made me have sex with her. I remember asking her where I was supposed to put it and I looked down and her scales parted to both sides, and I was like, Okay let's get busy.

Afterwards as I saw her walk back to her ship, I saw Jeff Fisher at the controls.

WTH did I just read????????

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I dreamed I was riding a giant tube of sausage in the high occupancy lane of the fwy. Turned into a nightmare. I got pulled over and got a ticket for no license plates.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
5a90355ccd5c6635819753.gif

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Fisher was not in my dream last night. You guys are sick. And obsessive. And need help.

Jeff Fisher did wake me up at 7:09 however, and say he wasn’t going to tolerate “any more of this bullsh!t”.