Hacket tells Rams no

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I heard on 101 ESPN that Hackett pulled himself out of consideration for the OC position.
Thoughts?

A55VA6

Legend
Pretty sad that no one wants the job.. my bet is on Cignetti now. He's had plenty of OC experience and he's already on the staff.

Corbin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looking like Boras or Cignetti more and more every day.
upload_2015-1-28_15-2-29.jpeg
upload_2015-1-28_15-2-29.jpeg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Shit coach, I'll take the job. I've got mgmt background, people skillz, I'd love to GTFO of AZ and move to Mizzou. I performed some ground n pound offense on my gf last night so i'm familiar with the system. I'll coach for the minimum wage...

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I led the Rams to 5 straight Superbowl wins on Madden 15, surely worth submitting an application...

Corbin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
crap coach, I'll take the job. I've got mgmt background, people skillz, I'd love to GTFO of AZ and move to Mizzou. I performed some ground n pound offense on my gf last night so i'm familiar with the system. I'll coach for the minimum wage...

YOU DESERVE A trophy!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
crap coach, I'll take the job. I've got mgmt background, people skillz, I'd love to GTFO of AZ and move to Mizzou. I performed some ground n pound offense on my gf last night so i'm familiar with the system. I'll coach for the minimum wage...

You need to incorporate some misdirection to slip the tight end out.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Just realised that Marrone took the assistant HC position at Jacksonville as well. You would think Hackett would want to distance himself from the guy after Buffalo.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I feel like the really fat chick who no one wants to go to prom with :cry:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When the Jacksonville QB job is more attractive than the OC job, you know something's up
Good grief

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Does anyone have the latest information on Make Shanahan's possible landing spot? Currently no more HC vacancies are there?

WestCoastRam

Legend
Promote Rob Boras and bring Shanahan in as an offensive special assistant. Shanahan ain't gonna take a coordinator job but throw him some change to game-plan a little week to week and we got ourselves something nice.

Boom!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Promote Rob Boras and bring Shanahan in as an offensive special assistant. Shanahan ain't gonna take a coordinator job but throw him some change to game-plan a little week to week and we got ourselves something nice.

Boom!

It'd be the perfect guy to mentor Boras for the year. I could get on board with this.