Ha! This is awesome; Jamon Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Probably my favorite pick in this previous draft. I think he's going to be good.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jamon Brown was in that video?
I'll have to wash myself off and watch it again....

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I really like that guy.... I think the right side of our line is going to surprise some people. Kid has a great voice.

And Dani is smokin' hot!

paceram

Pro Bowler
Probably my favorite pick in this previous draft. I think he's going to be good.

Also really like him! He is also probably my favorite draft pick! Wait, I think it might be Todd Gurley! Wait, might be Rob Havenstein! Maybe, Sean Mannion! What the Heck! I really like all the players the Rams drafted including Bud Sasser (And, I sincerely wish him the Best of Luck with he Health!)!!!

V3

Hall of Fame
Did you like the pick the day they drafted him?

I didn't know him the moment they took him but after I watched his videos, yes, I liked him a lot. That was the same day(night) so, yes, I liked him the day they drafted him.

The pick I wasn't sure about was Havenstein. I still worry about him against smaller speed rushers. So far so good, though, from what I've been reading. We'll see.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He is an amazing singer. Watch this:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Brown has some skills to fall back on when he's done helping us win some super bowls.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Kids got talent....like the proverbial, "the games starting to slow down for me..."

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you like the pick the day they drafted him?

once i found out he could play guard (since he was listed as an OT--after drafting Havenstein in 2) then the pick made a lot of sense. now that the Rams DL is complimenting him already, its definitely a good pick. (they should know).

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Loved the pick, when we picked him, and love the person, and player. I really think he has the makings to be special. I can't wait to see him pull and clear a huge hole for Mason, or Gurley on the left side. Think about it, Saffold releases downfield to seal the linebackers, Harkey, from the fullback position, blasts through the hole to get first threat, and Robinson kicks his guy out. Can't wait. Similar to the play yesterday that Watts busted, but with Brown pulling, yeah, try to stop that. Even if we tell you we are doing it.

Big Willie

Starter
I didn't know the kid before we selected him in the draft. this regime has a habit of drafting multiple players at one position (I.e., CB, WR) so I was not surprised they drafted a second O lineman. While the Rams haven't drafted many pro bowlers yet, they have made solid selections IMO, so I was confident he would be solid. Seems like a smart, articulate, hard working, talented kid and that instantly makes him one of my favorites. Dude has pipes too!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
What I love the most about the video is here he is on stage singing a serious song and his looking out in the crowd like he is going to kick someones butt.

A55VA6

Legend
I really like that guy.... I think the right side of our line is going to surprise some people. Kid has a great voice.

And Dani is smokin' hot!
Brown is just a talented guy. Good singer and a good football player! I have a feeling he's going to be very good.

And you're right about Dani!! lol I was like damnnn, alright... I see you. haha!