Ha Ha Clinton-Dix yet to meet with St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thought for sometime now has been that Bailey from USC is in play.

Could they really take two safeties from SC???

I really hope not. Bailey looked pretty terrible in deep zone coverage last year imo.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I really hope not. Bailey looked pretty terrible in deep zone coverage last year imo.

Could do worse, has a lot of experience defends the pass pretty well from what I have read 4th ranked FS according to CBS 3-4 round grade. I like Pryor overall but who knows how things will fall.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could do worse, has a lot of experience defends the pass pretty well from what I have read 4th ranked FS according to CBS 3-4 round grade. I like Pryor overall but who knows how things will fall.

Disagree. He doesn't defend the pass well as a FS. He defends it well in a SS type role. Much more comfortable in the box.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Disagree. He doesn't defend the pass well as a FS. He defends it well in a SS type role. Much more comfortable in the box.
This seems to be the case with a lot DB's coming out anymore. Where have all the pure cover safeties gone?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
This seems to be the case with a lot DB's coming out anymore. Where have all the pure cover safeties gone?

They're playing corner since everyone decided you need Legion of Boom style 6'1 cornerbacks who hit like linebackers now.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Stanley Jean-Baptiste: CB we'll turn to FS, he is just a perfect fit for us IMO.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
And i am with the guys that say they don't see what is special about Ha-Ha, I just don't see "it" that makes me say this guy is going to be a good player.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I say the Rams should draft Terrance Mitchell from Oregon and convert him to free safety. He can probably be picked up in the 4th or 5th round.