Guys it looks like ROD dropped the ball on this one.......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Especially me. At least that's what the search function shows. I just learned the bad news myself. Ken Iman passed away november 2010. My condolences to his family and friends, especially his daughter Karen.

PHILADELPHIA — A 15-year NFL veteran and center on two Green Bay Packers championship teams has died. Ken Iman was 71.

The Philadelphia Eagles announced Sunday that their former assistant coach and sales executive died Saturday at his home in Springfield, Pa. No cause was given.

Iman played with the Packers from 1960-1964 and in three straight NFL championship games, winning titles in 1961 and '62.

He also played for the Los Angeles Rams from 1965-1974, when he started 140 straight games. He was the team MVP in 1972.

He was offensive line coach with the Eagles from 1976 to 1986 under three head coaches: Dick Vermeil, Marion Campbell and Buddy Ryan.

After his playing career, Iman served as a sales account executive with the Eagles for a decade.

A native of St. Louis, the 1960 graduate of Southeast Missouri State is survived by his wife, Joyce, who is an accountant with the Eagles.

Funeral arrangements are pending.

s-KEN-IMAN-DIES-DEAD-large.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Re: Guys it looks like ROD dropped the ball on this one.....

RIP! I remember him. He was part of those rock solid OLs the Rams were known for back then.