Guys In Shorts: Rams Show 2017 Week 1 vs Colts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-974305349/2017-week-1-vs-colts

Jared Goff the the Rams made their long anticipated week 1 debut under rookie head coach Sean McVay and they did not disappoint! The Mob Squad blew out the Luck-less Indianapolis Colts 46-9. Regardless of the caliber team you consider Indy to be, that's a good sign for the Rams. The guys discuss the game, the return of Aaron Donald as well as preview this Sunday's game against Washington. It's great to have football back!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Finally! A podcast with some life in it! Love the back and forth. Sounds like a discussion us ROD guys might have.

Edit: minus some of the Beta male high pitched voices.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Finally! A podcast with some life in it! Love the back and forth. Sounds like a discussion us ROD guys might have.

LOL! I was just thinking the same thing, while listening to the show! Very entertaining!
In discussing the up-coming Rams / Redskins game. I love the comparison of John Grudin w/ Tampa vs His Old Team, the Raiders, to Sean McVay w/ the Rams vs His Old Team, the Redskins!! McVay, Like Grudin, is going to Kick his X Teams A$$!!(y);):mrburnsevil:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah I listen to them from time to time, but they rarely talk about the Rams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah I listen to them from time to time, but they rarely talk about the Rams.

The Rams have been so far from relevant the only time the media has talked about them for the most part is the two big trades.

I think that's changing..........

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I strongly disagree with their notion that Jared Goff showed zero potential last year, I definitely saw bits and nuggets indicating otherwise to me

Some novice fans just can't seem to grasp drop back passers take longer to develop than dual threat QBs, just can't see what's so hard to understand

The trade off is we all know which type of QB has a longer career

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Some novice fans just can't seem to grasp drop back passers take longer to develop than dual threat QBs, just can't see what's so hard to understand
Some novices saw Dan Marino, Jameis Winston, and a few others take the reigns and start riding right away....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Some novices saw Dan Marino, Jameis Winston, and a few others take the reigns and start riding right away....
Some novices just can't seem to root for their own team.....oh, and Case fucking Keenum was able to beat your boy Jameis and his Yucs in THEIR house last year.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Of course some do Champ, for various reasons too long to list from an iPad... are you nitpicking me today :)

Many, many more don't, but of course you already know that

Eli
Peyton (ask Jim Mora...playoffs rant)
Elway
Favre

Are you really going to debate that (generally speaking;)) dual threat QBs take less time to make an impact?

Pretty much non debatable which type has a longer career

Rambo

UDFA
These guys are extremely annoying. It's like listening to a bunch of drunks talking over each other and laughing at everything.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Some novices just can't seem to root for their own team
huh?!?
Are you really going to debate that (generally speaking;)) dual threat QBs take less time to make an impact?
Nope....kinda why I'd like a scrambler to be the backup....

No you are correct....but some DO take off running....oh, I still don't like Eli....pocket passer is the way for longevity...but some of them could succeed right away if not for the coaching around them. And trying to fit a square peg(spread college QB), into a round hole (insert some OC "genius" offense)