1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gus Frerotte

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Nov 21, 2011.

1. -X- I'm the dude, man.

[​IMG]

[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/11/11212011082850.mp3[/mp3]

2. ramsince62 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's Sams confidence that's down, I think it's his spirit.....who can blame him? :bummed:

3. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Yeah, I think you're right. It's gotta be difficult for a guy who did nothing but win his whole life, to have to step into this quicksand of a season and deal with the crap that keeps pulling him down even further. He'll always be a confident kid, and hopefully he'll continue to learn from this. Just try to get better and hope everyone else does the same.

4. Anonymous Guest

He's getting hit too much. At this rate doubt he lasts mentally or physically on this Rams team.

5. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Probably not, if the situation doesn't improve. We'll have to see what happens, I guess.

6. ramsince62 Well-Known Member

I pray he makes it through this one in one piece. Again, I doubt the front office repeats this thing again..........there are changes a comin... :grr:

Oh and to the person who said Gruden and Cowher where not interest in coaching jobs right now.........yeah, until they get the offer. :hehe: