Gurleys Production is Directly Related to OL Personnel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Our best run blockers went down and the numbers tanked. Add in we can't block for our mightily struggling QB's, with zero consistent WR's, and you have next to a terrible offense.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Robinson, Saffold, Barnes, Brown, Havenstein
Robinson, Reynolds, Barnes, Brown, Havenstein
Robinson, Reynolds, Barnes, Wichmann, Donnal
Robinson, Wichmann, Barnes, Donnal, Reynolds
Robinson, Wichmann, Barnes, Rhaney, Reynolds...
Robinson, Reynolds, Barnes, Rhaney, Havenstein (Week 12?)
Conclusion: :homercrawl:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Looks like we have the #1 draft pick as of right now. Lol. I hope we trade it, since there aren't any really good QB'S in this draft.

GoldenAges

UDFA
Name
Gold
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@GoldenAges

After watching Balt., Barnes stands out as a constant weak link....not terrible, but allowing penetration seems to be the reason the run game was failing...Williams & Jerrigan owned the LOS...they were playing in our backfield..We needed to throw deep more to loosen them up.

I agree. Barnes is the weak link.

I think the main reason why I posted this is because of how strongly the numbers suggest that our rookies Brown and Havenstein are incredible run blockers. I already knew that having scouted them both in college, but the numbers are drastically different when Havenstein went down and then after losing Brown the run game came to a complete halt.

If nothing else this provides hope for the future. Those guys will be healthy next year and if the FO keeps picking these types of linemen in the draft this offense is going to catch up with the defense in their level of play........pending the drafting of a stud WR and sorting out the QB position. Stay tuned.

iced

Robinson, Saffold, Barnes, Brown, Havenstein
Robinson, Reynolds, Barnes, Brown, Havenstein
Robinson, Reynolds, Barnes, Wichmann, Donnal
Robinson, Wichmann, Barnes, Donnal, Reynolds
Robinson, Wichmann, Barnes, Rhaney, Reynolds...
Robinson, Reynolds, Barnes, Rhaney, Havenstein (Week 12?)
Conclusion: :homercrawl:

heard Rhaney is at LG and Reynolds at RT

guess Wichmann is at RG