Gurley Returns to SoFi.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Like your post except for the money part.

Come on, someone owes you 5 mill or so, you're gonna say something. No disrespect.

Gurley played his Ass off,what did he have like 40 tds between 2017 18 ? Could be wrong.

Players at times get hurt feelings when cut,say the wrong things...

Welcome to being Human .
No I totally get wanting to get paid my problem was him making it public and trying to make the Rams look bad. He got his money so its all water under the bridge now. Still wish him the best.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I'm tired of this conversation, Todd was a great Ram, thankful for all he did for us, I hated that he had to go but I've moved on. Akers is certainly looking like our future

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Like your post except for the money part.

Come on, someone owes you 5 mill or so, you're gonna say something. No disrespect.

Gurley played his Ass off,what did he have like 40 tds between 2017 18 ? Could be wrong.

Players at times get hurt feelings when cut,say the wrong things...

Welcome to being Human .
Oh and i wish someone owed me 5 million dollars. That would be a nice problem to have! Lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I certainly loved watching TG in horns when he was tearing up the league. But like with many players, time moves on and can be a cruel mistress.

But seriously Todd? “I helped create that stadium,” he said, “so why not try to go out there and try to do damage?” How in THE fuck did you help build that stadium? Like it wouldn't have happened without you? Because you visited the site during construction?

Sorry but this kind of a quote is just an example of ME ME ME. I just lost a lot of respect for a Ram player I really like.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I certainly loved watching TG in horns when he was tearing up the league. But like with many players, time moves on and can be a cruel mistress.

But seriously Todd? “I helped create that stadium,” he said, “so why not try to go out there and try to do damage?” How in THE fuck did you help build that stadium? Like it wouldn't have happened without you? Because you visited the site during construction?

Sorry but this kind of a quote is just an example of ME ME ME. I just lost a lot of respect for a Ram player I really like.
Lol we all know Stan paid for it etc etc etc. But

Does Stan run the ball,risk his health, make the AWESOME plays and on it goes.

Without the Players, imho the NFL isn't S $#$. Players have brain injury, committed suicide etc etc. Players have built the Stadiums imho.

Gurley had a bad knee in College, still came out and played his Ass off,3 PBowls,never ducked hid or ran to the sidelines.

And you want to bust his Ass for a few quotes ?

No disrespects, I'll take all the games and effort he showed again and again.