Gurley Over 1500 Yards!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Gurley and Goff

Let’s hope these guys are together a LONG time. They certainly are a dynamic duo. I love the humility, of both.

Is there a better backfield in the NFL right now?

I don't think there is, but it's just an opinion.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is there a better backfield in the NFL right now?

I don't think there is, but it's just an opinion.

They’re one of the best.

New Orleans combo of Ingram, Kamara, and Brees definitely elite.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They’re one of the best.

If Tre Mason hadn't gone coo coo for cocoa puffs we could have had that type of backfield. Goff hasn't reached Brees status but Gurley is better than Kamara and Ingram. Add a Tre Mason with some work ethic and we'd be golden. Such a shame.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Tre Mason hadn't gone coo coo for cocoa puffs we could have had that type of backfield. Goff hasn't reached Brees status but Gurley is better than Kamara and Ingram. Add a Tre Mason with some work ethic and we'd be golden. Such a shame.
Yeah I really hope Tre gets the help he needs. I feel for him and his family. God bless you Tre.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want to see Gurley take back the rushing lead against Philly, and Break 600 Yards Receiving, but he needs a couple more TD's, he hasn't had one in a few weeks!!(y);):D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They’re one of the best.

They escaped my mind, but it's a draw.

I know, I'm potentially going to be labelled a homer and I'll wear that label today.