Gurley is the leading receiver...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'd shut Gurley down for the year....get a decent offense around him....save the wear on his tires...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have a feeling Fisher won't draft a QB high in the draft. He may not bring Foles back, but he'll likely look for a QB in FA that he thinks can be serviceable. But those guys are hard to find. Team don't let serviceable quarterbacks go that easily.

I also have a feeling we're never going to have a winning season under Fisher.

iced

Foles has been bad pretty consistently..

never thought i'd be looking forward to QB's in the draft so early - hope he turns it around, but I don't have faith at this point... There's a reason our offense is 32nd, despite having gurley - foles is a big part of it

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not blaming this on the WR's. This is Foles and he is the reason our offense was so horrible. There were yes a couple balls that WR's should have caught but for the most part Foles was horribly inaccurate.