Gurley is the leading receiver...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
On just 3 catches for 44 yards. That's pathetic. Foles couldn't hit open receivers if he was practicing against air! Can't blame it on the O-line anymore either. Btw I'm so glad we gave up on the run so early...

DenverRam

Starter
and wes welker behind him. The guy who was sitting on his couch last week.

Can Britt and Quick be cut?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wes Welker and Quick both played well today. Foles couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

jap

Legend
I am willing to start a movement to promote Johny Hekker for our franchise QB. Slingin' Sammy Baugh was an NFL elite passer and elite punter in his time---why not our Johnny? :LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am willing to start a movement to promote Johny Hekker for our franchise QB. Slingin' Sammy Baugh was an NFL elite passer and elite punter in his time---why not our Johnny? :LOL:

We need to keep Hekker healthy. Behind Gurley, he's our best offensive weapon.

FRO

Legend
We miserably failed to improve the WR position in the draft. Spent high picks on Quick and Austin. While Austin is a nice gadget player, he isn't a quality WR. Quick has been invisible this year. WR was one of the biggest holes when Fisher and Snead took over. I'm not sure they didn't make the position worse. Gibson and Amendola may be better than the guys we have now.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Quick looks healthy. Welker actually looked pretty good for his first action in a while. He was open every time he was out there. I don't think people realize how bad Foles really is. When we were first talking about trading for him I figured he would be a good backup. And he would. He's not a starter. He's not good. He will never be good. Imagine what a QB like Rodgers would do for this offense? I think he has worse receivers then we do. We just need an average QB. Josh McCown is average. Alex Smith is average. Any of them would do.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah after this game I really don't see how anyone can not see how bad Foles is even the announcers couldn't believe how bad ALL of his throws were, people blame the drops on the receivers but Damn foles but the ball in a spot where they have to make SPECTACULAR catches.

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
While Quick has been quiet for the 1st half of this season, he is starting to show up. Anyone else how many times he was open today and Foles flat out missed him? How many throws were over his head or behind him? With a more accurate QB, Quick would've had a productive day and possibly a TD to go with it. If we can get a QB and a real #1 WR opposite of him, I still believe he could be a great #2. It will be a shame if we let him go IMO.

iced

will just say this...

looking forward to the quarterbacks in the draft

RAMBUSH

Starter
We miserably failed to improve the WR position in the draft. Spent high picks on Quick and Austin. While Austin is a nice gadget player, he isn't a quality WR. Quick has been invisible this year. WR was one of the biggest holes when Fisher and Snead took over. I'm not sure they didn't make the position worse. Gibson and Amendola may be better than the guys we have now.
Foles blows

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I wouldn't even put that in blue. Hekker would play better

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
because Foles missed him wide open numerous times.. he sucks man
This, everyone wants to try not to blame Foles, but until we put the onus on him the Rams are going to continue to suck.

Dude couldn't hit the broad side of the barn today while Quick was open multiple times, but fuck Quick? I mean I don't get it, unless people are just trying to protect him because his name isn't Bradford then I don't see a way for you to say what he did out there was any way helpful.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
This, everyone wants to try not to blame Foles, but until we put the onus on him the Rams are going to continue to suck.

Dude couldn't hit the broad side of the barn today while Quick was open multiple times, but freak Quick? I mean I don't get it, unless people are just trying to protect him because his name isn't Bradford then I don't see a way for you to say what he did out there was any way helpful.
yes yes and yes. there was so much support for Foles and constant blame for why Foles was playing bad that it was hard for ppl to come out and tell it like it is. and now it's frustrating cus the bottom fell out finally and everyone jumps on board so now there's no nice way for those ppl to say "I told you so". but fuck it, we told them so