Gurley is inside the top 30 NFL players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
The new list of top 100 NFL players debuted tonight with numbers 40-31 being shown. Gurley has yet to make an appearance which indicates he must be inside the top 30, which is an incredible feat for a rookie who only started 12 games. Apparently the rest of the NFL has taken notice of the beast that is TG30. It will be cool to see where he and Donald land on the list. It would be awesome to have two Rams in the top 20.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The new list of top 100 NFL players debuted tonight with numbers 40-31 being shown. Gurley has yet to make an appearance which indicates he must be inside the top 30, which is an incredible feat for a rookie who only started 12 games. Apparently the rest of the NFL has taken notice of the beast that is TG30. It will be cool to see where he and Donald land on the list. It would be awesome to have two Rams in the top 20.
It's a damn fine start, now when our latest toy finds himself in similar territory we will have arrived.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched it too, NateDawg122...From the previews from the next weeks show, Gurley will be in the 21-30 segment. They will played some comments that AP made in the past about Gurley that I remembered him saying in the past...I think Donald will be in the Top 20.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I watched it too, NateDawg122...From the previews from the next weeks show, Gurley will be in the 21-30 segment. They will played some comments that AP made in the past about Gurley that I remembered him saying in the past...I think Donald will be in the Top 20.
Donald better be top 10. Let's guess. I say Gurley 27. Donald 8.

jap

Legend
The Gurley Express! ought to be rumbling into the top ten or top five after this season if all goes well. Aaron's placement should be similar. Jerad ought to start some movement this season but should have significant movement in a couple years.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope, because they always say this is a projection for 2016 too, that Quinn will make the list, even though he had an off year last year!!(y);)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Top 10 is gonna be the same (with flexibility)

JJ Watt, Adrian Peterson, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Von Miller, Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Cam Newton, Russell Wilson (ewww), Julio Jones.

Don't think Aaron Donald is gonna make it here, remember it's a popularity contest made by players.

He better be top 20 though.

…..

Legend
Top 5 for Donald....and possiblly top defender. Gonna be something if he finishes ahead of Von Miller and JJ

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Shame other guys who were injured last year and still ended up in top 100, and no mention of Quinn. I still think he should have been given where he was ranked in 2014 and was producing prior to his injury last year. Hope it adds a bit of chip on his shoulder and fuels him this season.

DenverRam

Starter
i think gurley could be around 15-20.

Him and Bell will be best backs in the league next year.