Gurley is going to be ok guys !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I see a lot of posts wondering about Gurley still, I think he will be just fine guys ! Us that watch the games know he has had no where to run and finally had some holes open up last week. He has been very good in the passing game and has surprised me with some good catches. This dude is an all world athlete and sprinter, once this o line starts working better together, he will be the Gurley of last year. A lot of people I talk to say he's a bust ,Fishers running backs only have a good first year, he sucks now ! . Lets not be like those people, we are real fans and we watch the games and can obviously see the guy has no where to go. We are lucky to have Todd Gurley and he will continue the tradition of great rams running backs !!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They need to use him more in the passing game . I hate to say it but it he and Tavon played for the Pats they would both be Pro Bowlers . They need a play caller with some imagination.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
No he won't because the oline sucks. Nothing will change or help. We have these big lineman and we decide to use a zone blocking scheme! Doesn't make any sense. I feel your pain Gurley.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hey so you think if we keep saying the o line will gel and the boon boom gurley is off it'll actually happen ??

i mean how hard can it be to run block find the guy in front of you and get a hat on him

its all I've read for the last few weeks and it still hasn't happened

man i think the rams must truly hate us ,,ultimate teasers.... all mouth no trousers as my nan used to say

jap

Legend
I see a lot of posts wondering about Gurley still, I think he will be just fine guys ! Us that watch the games know he has had no where to run and finally had some holes open up last week. He has been very good in the passing game and has surprised me with some good catches. This dude is an all world athlete and sprinter, once this o line starts working better together, he will be the Gurley of last year. A lot of people I talk to say he's a bust ,Fishers running backs only have a good first year, he sucks now ! . Lets not be like those people, we are real fans and we watch the games and can obviously see the guy has no where to go. We are lucky to have Todd Gurley and he will continue the tradition of great rams running backs !!!

As I pointed out earlier, Gurley's numbers do not look much different than Marshall's did in early 1999 when they stacked 8-9 defenders against him and dared unknown Kurt Warner to beat them. When we have a QB behind center who proves he can consistently hurt such a defensive mindset, then the DC's will play honest, and the Express! will become the Juggernaut.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
No he won't because the oline sucks. Nothing will change or help. We have these big lineman and we decide to use a zone blocking scheme! Doesn't make any sense. I feel your pain Gurley.

Perhaps the latter is the reason for the former. It doesn't look like a single one of our OL is playing better than they were last year, or for that matter, even at the same level. If just one guy regressed, that would be one thing. But when it's all five, and they all played together last year ... hmmm. That would be quite a coincidence. I think they are mismatched to the blocking scheme.