Gurley injured?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tbux

Rookie
Got a message on my phone saying Gurley listed as questionable sunday. He sustain an injury in practice today? didn't give details.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, that would figure. Haven't heard a thing.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I am hearing it as a precautionary/rest day for Gurley. No injury.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I haven't heard anything, But I hope it's just a rest Day! Although I see no reason for one!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He has been playing like he is injured so it makes sense.

tbux

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree Rasta- Ive wondered much of this year if he is hiding something because he doesn't seem to have his burst.

Heard now it is a thigh injury- precautionary sitting yesterday?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
bruised ego...

probably just precautionary rest...I've heard it's his thigh/quad....bruised...I'd guess 95% of the RB's in the league have bruises

tbux

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When Benny is in the game- they aren't stacking the line - so Benny should get better opps for runs. Also the 3rd down back- so D's are usually in nickel or dime. I am 97% sure the issue is the line- no push at all, and it is evident in my eyes. I agree Gurley doesn't seem like he is giving 100% either, either he is discouraged by the constant being hit behind the line- or he may not be 100%. Line has regressed in my eyes from last year and something needs to be done and fast.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Setting my fantasy football lineup, his bio said thigh injury and he didn't practice today.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Conspiracy Theory Coming:
We've seen it before, Fisher benches a guy stating that he has a mystery illness/Injury.

Hopefully Keenum will get "injured" soon also