Gurley getting after teammates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have a sneaking suspicion that GRob was being spoken to directly in that clip.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a sneaking suspicion that GRob was being spoken to directly in that clip.
It was likely the entire offense I'd say. Mistakes aren't always just flags. The entire team had an uncanny ability of never being at the right place at the right time

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So much cringe. Is that what happens during these so called "halftime adjustments"? You would think they would actually point out the top two or three issues and try to rectify that. Since they only have about 15 minutes, probably make the most of that time instead of jumping around swearing like insane monkeys.

But kudos for the song choice.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For some reason I can't get this clip to play!?! Do I have to go on twitter or something!? I don't tweet!

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
The offense did Todd no favors last year and he clearly got sick of it. I hope he comes out with his hair on fire this year so he can shut up everyone calling him a bust, one-hit wonder, etc.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I find it very hard to imagine that offensive coaching staff being capable of making half time adjustments. I expect any instructions from Fisher, Boras et al had about as much substance as Gurley's rant.

It must be frustrating to know you're repeatedly going to get hit within a heartbeat of receiving the hand off.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I find it very hard to imagine that offensive coaching staff being capable of making half time adjustments.

Exactly. Every halftime was the same thing, appealing to guys to man up and mash vs getting into the how's and why's they were being out-gameplanned. This is why effort was always there, but it didn't matter.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
During halftime of the Falcons game last year

Guuurley uses the "F" word so much in this that I thought I was Back in Marine Corps Boot camp listening to my Drill instructor!:ROFLMAO: I wonder if he talks like that around his Momma!?!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Everyone was disregarding him, and Boras. One ear out the other. New era lock your body and listen up.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Well, all things considered, it is nice to see someone taking a risk to light a fire....Gurley at least had the guts and relationship to attempt that...he won't need to this season.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
New era lock your body and listen up.
or McVay might respond...
0f07601399887c6a4ebf9b9b8133ffa26abac7bef331e68c9df07904a61bebcc.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
Everyone was disregarding him, and Boras. One ear out the other. New era lock your body and listen up.
Yeah.
I'm sure he followed that up with missing the few holes that were there.
All that "man up" I assume Boras was spewing is bullshit and not coaching.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's what generally happens when you prioritize freak athleticism over intelligence in the draft.
(re: All the mistakes)

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I hope at the end of the day Gurley isn't soley in the "freak athleticism" column, cause the dude don't sound to smart in that tirade

You can only put the blame on Donnel and GRon just so far

Bennie....Bennie.....

(I'll still take #99 and Tree in the freak category all day long though)

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
That's what generally happens when you prioritize freak athleticism over intelligence in the draft.
(re: All the mistakes)
Yep and freak athleticism DOES NOT mean you will ever be able to coach them up into being football players.

You should draft football players first and put them next to another football player and see what happens.

You end up with a team of football players rather than a bunch of pie-in-the-sky upside "maybes".

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Yep and freak athleticism DOES NOT mean you will ever be able to coach them up into being football players.

You should draft football players first and put them next to another football player and see what happens.

You end up with a team of football players rather than a bunch of pie-in-the-sky upside "maybes".

Right
But you have to take the good and the bad
We have Aaron Donald - freak athlete
That's some delicious pie
And a sure fire Hall of Famer