Gurley arrives in St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Great pick for y'all. I wasn't expecting that.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
How do you feel about your Cowboys so far?
Well, we definitely got the help on defense we so desperately need. Gregory @ 60 was a STEAL. I would have liked to grab a RB, though.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well, we definitely got the help on defense we so desperately need. Gregory @ 60 was a STEAL. I would have liked to grab a RB, though.
Yeah. Scratching my head on the RB. It was a good draft to grab one.
But, then again, I could get 1200 yds running behind that line.;)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Just make sure he stays well away from Greg Hardy, and you might be okay. :p

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Not to rub salt in it, but imagine Gurley behind that Cowboys line, with the constant threat of Dez "Maybe The 3rd Best WR In The NFL" Bryant keeping defenses honest? F, man, that's scary.

Although Run DMC is talented if he's healthy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not to rub salt in it, but imagine Gurley behind that Cowboys line, with the constant threat of Dez "Maybe The 3rd Best WR In The NFL" Bryant keeping defenses honest? F, man, that's scary.

Although Run DMC is talented if he's healthy.

Big question on the "if", though. :D Probably should've grabbed another running back.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I'm guessing we're going to take the RB-by-committee approach. We ha e good RB's if they're not abused like we did to Murray last season. Hopefully that method will keep them healthy. Damn, is it August yet?