Gurley 45-50 yards in the 1st Quarter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He looked great tonight, and I imagine his run average was about 5 yards a carry. He looked like a bull on a couple of runs, and was patient in others. Our RB is back! (Oh and one TD!)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley showed exactly what I asked to see. He ran with purpose and power.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Big turnaround from last year's OL. Rams OL won pushing scrum every time! :homercrawl:

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I loved how the pile was moving backward after the initial hit on him. He ran with authority and determination.

spamlord

Rookie

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/status/899285324928434176/video/1

Here's every carry Todd had against the Raiders.

I love what he said at half-time. Something along the lines of, "I was just trying to be patient. I think sometimes I run a bit too fast and miss opportunities so I'm just trying to be patient and let things develop."

Hoping and now expecting big things from TG3 and the offense as a whole.

Check out the 2nd play. It's the only one where he has a fullback in lead formation. Check out the block by Rogers on the OLB. Hope they run more of that this year.