Guns N' Roses in Vegas...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Holy shit what an EPIC performance... I decided to go last minute and drive up for Saturday night at the Joint Hard Rock. 11:45pm to 3 FUCKIN am!!!! I won't elaborate on the set list it was incredible the entire band and one of the sickest stage set ups ever witnessed. Gonna try and load some pics up off my phone.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Can't wait to see your pics. Thanks for posting.

Saw GNR in October 1989 when they opened for the Rolling Stones at the L.A. Coliseum, and recall thinking that they were better than the Stones at the time. The only downer was that Rose stopped the performance short, flipping-off the audience and just walking away... no one was quite sure what was going-on until the crews turned-on the stadium lights.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Do it. GNR is a revolutionary band. I fucking know, because I was there. Please show some pics. This was one of the bands that brought rock and fucking roll back...

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
God, wish I could go. Are they doing like a full month in Vegas? Thought I'd heard that once upon a time, or did that change?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oct 31 thru Nov 24..not every single night but I think it was a total of 15 which is fuckin impressive.

So I have a galaxy nexus and issues uploading oics just kinda stays at the uploading phase....

lasvegasrams

Rookie
cant believe i missed it, but its not the same without slash for me. def leppard will be the next resident band at the joint.

battering rambo, do you live in vegas?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lasvegasrams said:
cant believe i missed it, but its not the same without slash for me. def leppard will be the next resident band at the joint.

battering rambo, do you live in vegas?
BR's on a bit of a hiatus right now.

I trust he'll be back and jacked soon.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I finally took Master X's advice on Tapatalk. This was from the Residency in Vegas. Enjoy!
azamamyt.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2