Gun Owners/Enthusiasts?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A great gun that is on the cheaper side is the Bersa Thunder .380.

It has never jammed on me and is slim enough to not mind carrying in the waist. I have an inside the belt holster. I have a Glock 27 in .40 caliber for knock down power but I don't like to carry it concealed due to bulk. Luckily PA is an open carry state. 9 mile and 32, 380 are popular rounds but assailants have fought on with more than one round of those calibers in them. If you really want knockdown power go with a .40 or.357. Otherwise you better be Avery good shot.

A great solution to carrying a sidearm that is bulky without having it close to your body is a Galco fanny pack. It is worn on the front and just looks like a small carry all. I carry in town and nobody knows it. I never carried before, the France attack. I have no qualms about worrying folks with that system. Soon it will change and it will be more broadly accepted.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[GALLERY=media, 27]IMG_3500 by Sum1 posted Dec 26, 2015 at 6:46 PM[/GALLERY]

I bought this Ruger P95...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
[GALLERY=media, 27]IMG_3500 by Sum1 posted Dec 26, 2015 at 6:46 PM[/GALLERY]

I bought this Ruger P95...
That is almost my exact pistol. Mine has a decocker, no rail and no safety but otherwise sure looks the same. Mine is called a KP95 - somehow the k signifies stainless. I think you'll love it. Mine has had a few thousand rounds through it and not a single hiccup. It's a real easy shooter.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is almost my exact pistol. Mine has a decocker, no rail and no safety but otherwise sure looks the same. Mine is called a KP95 - somehow the k signifies stainless. I think you'll love it. Mine has had a few thousand rounds through it and not a single hiccup. It's a real easy shooter.
I really likes the way it fit in my hand...the price was right too. Only thing I'm a little worried about is the size. Wanted something a little smaller to carry, but I'll give it a shot and see how it works out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I really likes the way it fit in my hand...the price was right too. Only thing I'm a little worried about is the size. Wanted something a little smaller to carry, but I'll give it a shot and see how it works out.
I understand the size thing but that gun is light and has smooth points. It carries less bulky that many guns it's size. And yeah, it feels very good in the hand and is easy to work with. I like mine better than my subs unless I am really trying to hide it in warm weather.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

A decoder? Ouch that sounds painful.

Give it a shot...funny.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Speaking of Decockers, a guy in my area last year was carrying one of those tiny 380's in his front jeans pocket and sure enough it Decocked him when he was grabbing his car keys.
Insult to injury he did have a ccw permit so he got to spend a little time dealing with the legal system.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Ruger SR9-C. Great 9 mm... came with a 17 round and 10 round magazine. Obviously the 10 round would be smaller and easier for conceal, but I do with both.

I also have a revolver that I conceal sometimes. Taurus .38 special.