Guess Your Back Up Captains

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Yeah I shouldnt have ruled him out completely.

My guess is he dresses but doesnt start.
and if he dresses,, he will still be a captain. Fisher normally adds a game day captain in addition to those named, so I would assume that continues.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I didn't even know there was a song of the day thread . Thanks for that and where is it?
It's in Off Topic ,I try to post everyday there ,it's got some great music on it ,your gonna love it Al ,enjoy

Alan

Legend
Tweed335 thinking about the wrong malady:
As a Rams fan, you should be familiar with the blues :sneaky:
:LOL: In addition to being a Rams and former Big Red fan, I've been married 3 times so I'm well versed in the blues. :ROFLMAO: Love'em and Robert Johnson. :banana: My vision just wasn't good enough to tell who that was in your avatar. :( :seizure:

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
They way that team captains are dropping like flies, I'm not sure I'd want the honor.

Fisher: "Okay...Zac Stacy---you've been voted team captain. Congratu-"

Stacy: " WHAT! Uh...look, I...uh...I really can't do that, coach."

Fisher: "Why not?"

Stacy: "Well...I...I'm allergic to coin tosses--yeah--that's it. My eyes swell up--can't see anything."

Fisher: Really? Hmmm. Okay--well...how about you Jake Long? "

Long: "I always promised by great great grandfather I would never do anything like that. It's just a thing with me."

Fisher: "Anybody? Anybody step forward."

Rodger Saffold: "I'll do it coach."

Fisher: "Uh...thanks Rodger but maybe not. Anybody else? Anybody? "