Guess who's in the new Sports Illustrated issue!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
B0uNlVtCQAMz2uv.jpg

FUNNY! A 4 page spread about punters and kickers starting with THIS guy! just a bit comical with the timing. being consistent also means predictable! Johnny Hekker, The Leg and Fisher are also interviewed in the article

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Hekker should go into broadcasting when he retires - he would make it interesting and entertaining

paceram

Pro Bowler
B0uNlVtCQAMz2uv.jpg

FUNNY! A 4 page spread about punters and kickers starting with THIS guy! just a bit comical with the timing. being consistent also means predictable! Johnny Hekker, The Leg and Fisher are also interviewed in the article

paceram

Pro Bowler
B0uNlVtCQAMz2uv.jpg

B0uNlVtCQAMz2uv.jpg

Well, I guessed wrong! I guessed Austin Davis. If the Rams won a few more games maybe he will be in the near future!

RamsFan14

Starter
I was hoping it was a "Who is this guy" with Austin Davis, Kurt Warner style.

Exactly, read my mind! Nice to see the medias changing it up, Hekker deserves the love he's getting! Really, the whole special teams unit! The kick return might be a top 10 play in all of football this year, you can argue the throw by Hekker should be rated high too! In terms of Davis, hopefully he keeps it up to the point we'll be seeing him in SI soon! :)

jjab360

Legend
Almost thought Hekker had gone Benedict Arnold on us for a second, didn't realize Seahags punter Jon Ryan was a redhead as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, why is this story here...:wtf:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, why is this story here...:wtf:
That's a birdline fail, OP. pretty misleading.
Who is it? Looks like a SeaChicken to me? So, why post here?
do you guys bother reading the lines under the picture of what I said?? its funny because SI had this set to print and ship right before the Rams fooled this "great" punter's entire coverage team for him being TOO predictable with his great "coffin corner" kicks that backfired. grow a sense of humor guys

bluecoconuts

Legend
Almost thought Hekker had gone Benedict Arnold on us for a second, didn't realize Seahags punter Jon Ryan was a redhead as well.

Seriously, I was going to say, I know he's from Seattle originally, but that's a no go.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
do you guys bother reading the lines under the picture of what I said?? its funny because SI had this set to print and ship right before the Rams fooled this "great" punter's entire coverage team for him being TOO predictable with his great "coffin corner" kicks that backfired. grow a sense of humor guys

That's a borderline fail, Robo. Hahaha!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
ok, i get the joke now.