Guess who the ref is for the TNF game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Where should we place the over/under on how many times he starts to talk without his mic on and how many times he has to start over on explaining the call?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where should we place the over/under on how many times he starts to talk without his mic on and how many times he has to start over on explaining the call?
That'll probably be a high number too.
All I can say is, I'm definitely going to be irritated whenever he gets the opportunity to speak.
And that MF absolutely thrives on his ability to speak. It's like the game is all about him and the 22 players on the field are a distant second.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That'll probably be a high number too.
All I can say is, I'm definitely going to be irritated whenever he gets the opportunity to speak.
And that MF absolutely thrives on his inability to speak. It's like the game is all about him and the 22 players on the field are a distant second.
FIFY

Psycho_X

Legend
Well at least our uniforms will match the flags. Maybe the massive amount of yellow will trick Boger's crew into thinking they've thrown flags and they'll be hesitant to for a change.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Seems fitting, with Star Wars coming out.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Seems in retrospect that my memory says the Rams got the best of the flag contest Thursday...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Over the last 3 games we are 3-0 with the Jerome Boger Experience in charge. :pillowfight:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Over the last 3 games we are 3-0 with the Jerome Boger Experience in charge. :pillowfight:
Yeah, I was surprised by that last game.
I still don't like his stupid face though.