Guess which Announcers/Colormen we have for the Jags game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was just over at the Rams site, and they announced TV/Radio Times. And guess who we got STUCK with for this week-ends game!?
" Color-men" Dick Stockton (OK) and MARK SCHLERETH!!(n)(n)(n) this guy I know will ruin the game for me!! He does not like the Rams, so be prepared!!
Shannon Spake will be working the side-line, I don't know who he is.

Thoughts!? Comments!?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Damn you got me excited, thought you were gonna say Faulk...

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Wish Charles Davis got the nod. I'm a fan of him and he's been on the podcast.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good thing I'll be at the game instead of watching it on TV this week.

I'm not a big fan of Stink.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn you got me excited, thought you were gonna say Faulk...
I wish that where the case! But sadly No! But I probably would have used another Title, like " It's Marshall! Marshall! Marshall!"

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Shannon-Spake.jpg
Shannon Spake is a not so bad looking female 40 yr old sports correspondent.

Ram65

Legend
I'll give Stink a chance. It is a smart guy who knows the trenches. A little soft voiced but he is just starting doing games as far as I know. I think he will be even in his anlysis of the game.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Good thing I'll be at the game instead of watching it on TV this week.

I'm not a big fan of Stink.
Nice, good for you ! Your a local, is the game on cbs or fox , which one of Jacksonville' s station, if you could check that for me, ( streaming reasons ) lol, thanks.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
At least the announcer isn't Thom Brennamen. I fucking hate that Cinci-loving prick.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was just over at the Rams site, and they announced TV/Radio Times. And guess who we got STUCK with for this week-ends game!?
" Color-men" Dick Stockton (OK) and MARK SCHLERETH!!(n)(n)(n) this guy I know will ruin the game for me!! He does not like the Rams, so be prepared!!
Shannon Spake will be working the side-line, I don't know who he is.

Thoughts!? Comments!?

So what is it like to go to Cal Lu during practice time ?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So what is it like to go to Cal Lu during practice time ?
It's a Beautiful College. But every time I've tried to go to a practice, It's " Closed to the Public" !! I'll keep trying, and let you know, and everyone else, when I do!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nice, good for you ! Your a local, is the game on cbs or fox , which one of Jacksonville' s station, if you could check that for me, ( streaming reasons ) lol, thanks.

I'm probably not gonna be able to help you right away with this. I'll try and remember to check for you on Saturday in my guide. Please remind me on Saturday for best results!!! LOL

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I'll give Stink a chance. It is a smart guy who knows the trenches. A little soft voiced but he is just starting doing games as far as I know. I think he will be even in his anlysis of the game.

Agreed. I've never gotten that impression from him, and he does know his shit - pun intended.