Guess what I did today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That's right! My secret spot!

Unfortunately, I have no update because I didn't have my binocs. I will next time though. Anyways, there wouldn't be a whole lot to report. A LOT of conditioning and drills while I was there.

But they are already all set up for the public on Friday!

TC01.JPG
TC02.JPG

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You need to rent one of those scissor lifts.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You need to rent one of those scissor lifts.

The awesomeness of a lift rising out of the trees would be worth the cost!

...then I start to think, if I happened to roll in to TC on one with a camera, would they even notice?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I missed my off time tree poisoning opportunity, but that tree's days are numbered.

Good man. Indirectly, that tree is an enemy to the entire ROD family and needs to be dealt with.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
We need to all chip in an buy you a quad copter! Just make sure that you don't run it into the Patriot's one when you are filming the practices!:sneaky:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Did you see any representatives of the Patriots in the bushes near you? If you look close, you might find Tom's cell phone.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you see any representatives of the Patriots in the bushes near you? If you look close, you might find Tom's cell phone.

I heard a lot of rustling and I think some whispering...It seems like I heard "I thought you had that destroyed", but I can't be sure.

(I stole @LetsGoRams joke! Won't be the last time either!)

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's right! My secret spot!

Unfortunately, I have no update because I didn't have my binocs. I will next time though. Anyways, there wouldn't be a whole lot to report. A LOT of conditioning and drills while I was there.

But they are already all set up for the public on Friday!

View attachment 8457 View attachment 8458
At least you got to make sure you camera was focused right, and the lighting was correct!:D
I'll Be waiting for your Reports Bro!!(y)(y)