Guess the stupid city of the stupid hotel with the even stupider soap.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
My wife stayed at a very upscale hotel and as usual brought back some fancy ass soaps. However this time the soap had a huge hole in the middle. For the overall size of the bar the hole meant about half of the bar was missing. This is what was written on the thus oversized packaging:

waste reducing exfoliating body cleanser 50g

This innovative ergonomically shaped

"waste reducing" soap has been designed to eliminate the unused center of traditional soap bars.

This soap is cruelty free and contains no animal fat or byproducts. This carton is made from natural recycled packaging printed with soy based inks.

green-products-roomservice-amenities-new-green-from-nat-ra

So............

Guess which city in the USA in which such stupidity proudly exists!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Come on BNW we all know you rock the Lava, with the occasional Irish Spring Tuesday

When you get "fancy ass soap" it may surprise you once and a while :LOL:

Lemme guess,
The soaps came from a place that considers cool design, is full of youth and excitement, where handmade products with natural ingredients and scents are viewed as being better than mass produced in Mexico bars of soap filed with Chinese chemicals with fake perfume

Hmmm

I got it!!!
MOBILE ALABAMA

image.jpeg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.humantech.com/are-you-ready-for-ergonomic-soap/

By Susan Shaw

A few weeks ago, I was at a hotel and came across ergonomic soap! Now, this sounded farfetched as I read the box, but upon opening it I realized it made complete sense! The bar of soap had a hole in the middle.

This serves two purposes: 1) going green and 2) ergonomics. The first purpose is easy to see…a hole in the middle of the bar means less soap which, in turn, means less waste since no one uses the whole bar of soap during a hotel stay.

The second purpose is what makes it ergonomic. As we all know, when soap gets wet, it gets slippery and then you drop it on your foot and have to bend down to pick it up. The ergonomic risks lie in how tight you have to hold a regular bar of soap to keep it from slipping and the awkward postures associated with retrieving the dropped soap.

So the hole in the middle is the perfect size to fit your thumb and a couple fingers, making it much easier to hold with minimal force.

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Come on BNW we all know you rock the Lava, with the occasional Irish Spring Tuesday

When you get "fancy ass soap" it may surprise you once and a while :LOL:

Lemme guess,
The soaps came from a place that considers cool design, is full of youth and excitement, where handmade products with natural ingredients and scents are viewed as being better than mass produced in Mexico bars of soap filed with Chinese chemicals with fake perfume

Hmmm

I got it!!!
MOBILE ALABAMA

View attachment 19944

Lava isn't bad but I like using the Dawn dishwashing stuff since it cuts the grease and there is a blue tub of some gritty paste I use in the garage sometimes. Otherwise it is Ivory soap or the lye soap my wife makes. Some of those fancy ass soaps she brings back smell so good I'm tempted to take a bite or two. (Given my childhood I would have loved to have seen my parents faces when washing my mouth out with soap I would have eaten the bar and asked for more! Burping bubbles would have been so cool.) None of those soaps she brings back cleans very well. Either too slimy or no suds or just stink.

Mobile...... oh those royal reds........but stupid soap city, no.

Last edited:

bnw

Pro Bowler
https://www.humantech.com/are-you-ready-for-ergonomic-soap/

By Susan Shaw

A few weeks ago, I was at a hotel and came across ergonomic soap! Now, this sounded farfetched as I read the box, but upon opening it I realized it made complete sense! The bar of soap had a hole in the middle.

This serves two purposes: 1) going green and 2) ergonomics. The first purpose is easy to see…a hole in the middle of the bar means less soap which, in turn, means less waste since no one uses the whole bar of soap during a hotel stay.

The second purpose is what makes it ergonomic. As we all know, when soap gets wet, it gets slippery and then you drop it on your foot and have to bend down to pick it up. The ergonomic risks lie in how tight you have to hold a regular bar of soap to keep it from slipping and the awkward postures associated with retrieving the dropped soap.

So the hole in the middle is the perfect size to fit your thumb and a couple fingers, making it much easier to hold with minimal force.

I call BS. Ms. Shaw acts as though she just discovered soap. In what city populated by stupid moronic profligate nincompoops would having a hole in the bar of soap equate to less waste? Besides all that hole does it make it break into pieces faster. As for the ergonomic BS a simple cinching in from opposite sides would allow for a more firm grip on the bar while still using it like a bar of soap.

Dear Ms. Shaw,

May you some day find common sense.

And.......

My wife is proud of me for not calling into question your "hole in the middle is the perfect size to fit your thumb and a couple fingers" .

Rub-A-Dubly Yours,

Half way potty trained but can consistently successfully use a bar of soap.

Last edited:

bnw

Pro Bowler

Don't judge Americans by that stinker Kroenke.