GTA V

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone play online? I know @Mojo Ram did but recently moved on. Anyone else play? I need more people to play with.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On ps3 I should mention

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Send a friend request to TheKahoneez. He's always online in GTAV. He was in my crew. A little goofy but he's fun to get online with. Tell him Mojo sent you. Whats your gamertag again?

I might jump back into some GTAV myself.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
billydontshoot is my gta name. Is that a gamer tag? I am an xbox guy. I just have this cause my buddies are on it

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
U need to get back on @Mojo Ram . We are friends but have yet to actually play together.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
U need to get back on @Mojo Ram . We are friends but have yet to actually play together.
I burnt out on GTA 5. I've logged 27 days in there. Lol.
Might jump back in eventually.
Kahoneez just messaged me. Said "Cool for sure." He's on everyday/night.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Was just looking at my friend list...you got deleted last time i cleaned it out. I'll add you back in.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm trying to hit level 100 right now. I'm at a 91. So I'm doin a lot of rooftop rumble

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I love GTAV but I never got into the online part. What's the script? Is it any good? I'm more an off-line solo kinda gamer apart from COD, but I didn't even get the most recent one of that.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's awesome. You and your buddies get on. Cause havoc or be a decent person.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't play any other game online. The online doesn't follow a story. You work at leveling up. You join or create a crew so you always have back up. A lot of people are dicks and like to fuck with people non stop. I don't allow my crew to do that. We may provoke, but we never start it(if we do, it's rare). Once someone does start it, we will tirelessly gang up and murder this person over and over and over until they leave the session. It's just fun. It's kinda fun, if you do decide to fuck with people. To think of a creative way. @ScotsRam