GTA V leaks everywhere

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Just a heads up for anyone interested in getting it. It looks fucking amazing. Just put in gta 5 in youtube and move the search to most recent or last hour. Some of the shit is hilarious too.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I saw that, I debated watching some of them, but I want to explore the map myself. That's a big part of the fun really.. Tempting though!

had

Rookie
I thought this was a thread about a sh*tty Pontiac.

What is a GTA V?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
had said:

What is a GTA V?

Grand Theft Auto V, a video game that I'm never going to play.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
Memento said:
had said:

What is a GTA V?

Why not?

I've just never liked the GTA series. I don't like a lot of the protagonists or characters because they're either assholes, annoying, or bland. Don't like the controls for driving. I mean, I played the game with Niko Bellic in it, and I honestly tried to get into it, but it just gave me every reason not to like it.

I'm not a total prude; I'll play games like Saints Row (not the fourth, though; I decided that the third game was too weird for me, and the fourth is supposed to be even stranger) and the first Godfather game, but I just could never get into the GTA series.

had

Rookie
I've been playing Clash of Clans on my iPhone. Some buddies turned me on to it. Have you tried that? It's like crack.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Memento said:
bluecoconuts said:
Memento said:
had said:

What is a GTA V?

Why not?

I've just never liked the GTA series. I don't like a lot of the protagonists or characters because they're either assholes, annoying, or bland. Don't like the controls for driving. I mean, I played the game with Niko Bellic in it, and I honestly tried to get into it, but it just gave me every reason not to like it.

I'm not a total prude; I'll play games like Saints Row (not the fourth, though; I decided that the third game was too weird for me, and the fourth is supposed to be even stranger) and the first Godfather game, but I just could never get into the GTA series.

Your not the only one.... When GTA went 3d, I didn't like it, and never played it. I used to play the very 1st on on the pc.... it was in 2d. It was da best.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Memento said:
bluecoconuts said:
Memento said:
had said:

What is a GTA V?

Why not?

Its not for everyone.

GTA IV sucked. Claustrophobic,clumsy,boring characters,not funny or fun. Of course graphics fan boys loved it.

For my money GTA San Andreas is easily the best one. It looks like Rockstar has tried to combine the best of what's worked prior to GTA IV and gotten rid of what didn't.

I'll be getting GTA V first day. :bg: