GSOT2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
jap said:
All this pre-naming reminds of those players who like to practice their celebration dances well before they have ever scored a single point. :ww:

To be fair, the defense could be something really special and if they get that sack record, any nickname they get will be justified. I quite like the Arch Nemesis myself.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Memento said:
jap said:
All this pre-naming reminds of those players who like to practice their celebration dances well before they have ever scored a single point. :ww:

To be fair, the defense could be something really special and if they get that sack record, any nickname they get will be justified. I quite like the Arch Nemesis myself.

I really like Legion of Doom as the nickname for the rams defense.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Killgasm said:
Memento said:
jap said:

I really like Legion of Doom as the nickname for the rams defense.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but Seattle fans have already nicknamed their secondary "The Legion of Boom", and I'd rather we distance ourselves as far away from their nickname as possible.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Let me quote the great Marshall Faulk.

@marshallfaulk -
When you put in work and earn a name like #GSOT and FOOLS just name a group the 2nd edition of with no work. It pains me.... Deeply!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
biggame1190 said:

@marshallfaulk -
When you put in work and earn a name like #GSOT and FOOLS just name a group the 2nd edition of with no work. It pains me.... Deeply!

That says it all.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
El Juggernauto said:
biggame1190 said:

@marshallfaulk -

That says it all.

Yeah, I agree. Meanwhile, we could start using new terms like "FLASH-BANG O"! :hehe: