Gruden’s QB Camp: Jimmy Garoppolo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Former Eastern Illinois QB Jimmy Garoppolo sits down with Jon Gruden to discuss his experience as a four-year starter and comparisons to Tony Romo. (3:07)

Will he be on the Rams radar?

V3

Hall of Fame
I really like this kid. I think he could end up being the best QB in the draft. There's not much I don't like. Maybe a little slanted delivery and him not having much/any experience in a pro style offense. Just about everything else looks like he could succeed in the NFL. I think someone will take him somewhere late in the first. If he made it to the Rams in the 2nd, I'd take him. That's how much I like this kid. And being a secure hetero male with an understanding of marketing, he would probably bring in a bunch of new female fans....and some males, I guess, too. (Whatever puts it between the uprights for ya)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Old Georgia would have taken one look at that kid and ordered her people to use the #2 pick in the draft on him, so she could fawn all over him.

I don't think he gets to the Rams second round pick.

V3

Hall of Fame
Old Georgia would have taken one look at that kid and ordered her people to use the #2 pick in the draft on him, so she could fawn all over him.

I don't think he gets to the Rams second round pick.

Either do I. There's still a lot of radio and online people that keep assuming he'll make it to the third for fourth round. Not a chance.