Gruden: 10 yr $100 mill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The owner with the least amount of money gives out the richest contract to a coach :) Can't wait for this to flop and Raiders fans screaming for his head after 4 or 5 years.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
...yet The Haircut has been crying poor mouth with the NFL in stadium/relocation dealings. :rolleyes:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The 10 mill doesn't surprise me.
The 10 yrs certainly does though.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crazyass contract for sure, but makes you wonder if Gruden might be the guy to help tilt the AFC a little against the patsies. Who knows, maybe the raiders might be a new-wave team much like us, while the patsies dynasty begins to crumble.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Raiders need someone like chucky. At least a quarter of that team is gonna be on probation in vegas within a year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The owner with the least amount of money gives out the richest contract to a coach :) Can't wait for this to flop and Raiders fans screaming for his head after 4 or 5 years.
Ole Bowl Cut Davis better like what he's getting. Doubt he fires Gruden for at least 7 years....lol

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Umm. Raiders do know that coach contracts are usually guaranteed, right? Damn.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Gruden and marshawn hahaha can't wait for those conversations ...

10 years is a little ridiculous, we are gonna need to give Mcvay a 12 year extension asap !

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am so confident about Sean McVay, but I would have trouble giving him a 10 year contract...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So... If Carr continues his downward trajectory, has Gruden ever drafted a good QB?

I like watching Chucky on the sideline but I really hope this becomes a circus act. Seriously... the dude had a .509 win percentage at TB even though he inherited a Superbowl level team. He is 5-4 in the playoffs but would be 2-4 if not for that team he inherited. But Davis obviously didn't fall too far from his crazy ass dad's tree. Go for it yuh red headed Moe.

Todd59

Rookie
The thing that upsets me the most about Gruden coaching again is that he'll have to end his Gruden QB Camp ESPN stuff. I'm sure he hams it up for TV a lot, but I thought he was entertaining and it was great hearing someone with a deep knowledge of the sport talk football.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I probably shouldn't do this, but....

WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS WHO THE RAIDERS COACH IS? THE RAMS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS TOMORROW!!!!!