GRob traded to Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Or these guys....

la-sp-rams-aaron-donald-20170529

alec-ogletree-st-louis-rams.jpg

timthumb.php

usatsi_9016554.jpg

todd-gurley-nfl-tampa-bay-buccaneers-st.-louis-rams1.jpg

But lets always look at the negatives instead. :sleep:
Jeff is that you?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
G-Rob could still have been BPA...much like @tbux says.....G-Rob will be the LT for one of the best QB's in the league...I'm pretty sure their offense will be ranked higher than ours....and on the surface his career will be saved....and we just traded a starting LT on a top ranked offense for a 6th round pick. I doesn't get much better than this:giveup::thinking:

Tell me which comedy club you work at, i wanna see your show. Great material.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
K.

Feel better now?
It is not about "feeling better".

It is about using common sense and learning from your mistakes.

People that listen to apologists when they've made a huge mistake actually encourage repetition of the mistake.

I will never sit around and encourage mistakes that lead to 4-12 records.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
G-Rob could still have been BPA...much like @tbux says.....G-Rob will be the LT for one of the best QB's in the league...I'm pretty sure their offense will be ranked higher than ours....and on the surface his career will be saved....and we just traded a starting LT on a top ranked offense for a 6th round pick. I doesn't get much better than this:giveup::thinking:
If we could just convert this dream scenario into common sense reality ....now we're on to something. :D

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
the issue was Grob, no one else.
train
Bingo.

That was a major second pick of the draft flop.

The, defense attorney technique of muddying the waters is just a last-ditch effort to deflect from the subject which was .....

GREG ROBINSON

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Poor Stafford is a dead man with GRob protecting is blind side.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I am actually pulling for the kid and have nothing against him personally..... however it was soooo time to move on.

Boudreau was the bum here.

First PB insisted we draft him then he was totally incompetent in coaching him into anything.

Good luck Greg. I hope the next coach can do better.
Maybe you got your wake-up call or you decide to spend more time studying game film than you did studying rap lyrics.

I sincerely hope he does better though.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am actually pulling for the kid and have nothing against him personally..... however it was soooo time to move on.

Boudreau was the bum here.

First PB insisted we draft him then he was totally incompetent in coaching him into anything.

Maybe you got your wake-up call or you decide to spend more time studying game film than you did studying rap lyrics.

2014 NFL Draft
#2 Greg Robinson- BUST
#11 Taylor Lewan _Pro Bowler

Is all I gotta say....besides it should be legal to fire someone more than once!:fuelfire:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
2014 NFL Draft
#2 Greg Robinson- BUST
#11 Taylor Lewan _Pro Bowler

Prior to the 2013 season, Taylor Lewan was the number one ranked left tackle projected to go in the draft.

Number two was Matthews.

Greg Robinson was not even on the radar.

And common sense says to pick which player if you need a left tackle?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

If Detroit and their coaching staff can turn Greg Robinson into a serviceable right tackle I would consider it a major MAJOR victory.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So sorry,but the issue was Grob, no one else. And i do fell negative towards Fisher!
train

OK. He also added a lot of other talent, but again let's focus at the negative.

It is not about "feeling better".

It is about using common sense and learning from your mistakes.

People that listen to apologists when they've made a huge mistake actually encourage repetition of the mistake.

I will never sit around and encourage mistakes that lead to 4-12 records.

And who is doing that exactly? I'm simply pointing out that the past picks haven't all been failures. But it's pretty obvious you have an agenda and want to pin blame on two people (one of which, BTW is still here) on a single pick. People like you will refuse to look at the whole picture.

The fact is, Greg WAS a projected top 5 pick. He was going in that range regardless.

And no matter how much you try to deny it, you ARE playing hindsight.

But like I said, you'll refuse to look at the big picture. It's really no use arguing with narrow-minded bashers like you, though. G'day.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

If we could just convert this dream scenario into common sense reality ....now we're on to something. :D

The, defense attorney technique of muddying the waters is just a last-ditch effort to deflect from the subject which was .....

GREG ROBINSON

GRob's new team photo in Detroit:

If Detroit and their coaching staff can turn Greg Robinson into a serviceable right tackle I would consider it a major MAJOR victory.
tempTCOT-greg2-gallery-062017--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
tempTCOT-greg-gallery-062017--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Just wanted to know whom to remind when he makes the pro bowl....

Check out the film....hardly our worst lineman...definitely not the weakest or least agile....was targeted...but believe what you will.