Grey Cup luncheon unhinged by sparring old men

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
73 year-old Canadian football rivals Joe Kapp and Angelo Mosca have a punch up at alumni event

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vtDGrreGzg[/youtube]

A camera caught the fight between legendary Canadian footballers and former rivals Joe Kapp and Angelo Mosca at a Canadian Football League luncheon honoring the 73-year-old players

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Sportsmanship!" :shock: :what: :rofl:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Kids, can't take them anywhere. :whoa:

Love Canadian football. Just so wide open, pure anarchy.

Worked a job for Cemex a long time ago in Edmonton. Went and saw a few games and instantly became a Eskimo fan for life. Still have a jersey and watch as many Eski games as I can.

Steven3k

UDFA
Name
Steven
I can't really say I'd be the bigger man if I was in that situation. Put me in a room with a Shehawk fan and it would be extremely hard to be civil.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Steven39 said:
I can't really say I'd be the bigger man if I was in that situation. Put me in a room with a Shehawk fan and it would be extremely hard to be civil.
Yeah, but the worst a shehawk might do is spill their coffee on you... they certainly wouldn't hit you with their cane or punch you .