Gresham signs with Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13314626/arizona-cardinals-sign-tight-end-jermaine-gresham

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals signed free-agent tight end Jermaine Gresham to a one-year contract Friday.

Financial terms of the deal weren't disclosed.

The 6-foot-5, 260-pound Gresham is a two-time Pro Bowl selection who spent five seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals after being drafted 21st overall out of Oklahoma in 2010.

Gresham has 280 receptions for 2,722 yards and 24 touchdowns in 74 career games. Last season, he caught 62 passes for 460 yards and five touchdowns.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Nice weapon for them - doesn't strike fear in me or anything, but a good solid pick up. The key for them will be Palmer. Can he get back to form or will he still show issues from the acl.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Surprised he didn't end up with Bradford again.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@CGI_Ram was right on this, he posted just days ago I fear Gresham winds up in Arizona...I salute you sir now can you give six numbers please!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Doesn't matter who they pick up when Palmer on the ground he can't throw to them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the more over rated draft picks on the past decade. Had some decent years but he's nothing special.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Doesn't matter who they pick up when Palmer on the ground he can't throw to them.

Stanton is an okay back-up problem began when they lost both QB's and I believe if Palmer gets hurt again and Stanton has issues too, then there is little doubt that Logan Thomas would be playing, however, I truly wish Head Coach Bruce Arians a sub par season in 2015 although I think he's one heck of a Head Coach and it kills me to post that.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
To me the "head of the monster" for their offense is Fitzgerald. If you shut him down, which is hard to do, then they seem to be average. I know he is getting up there in years, but their team feeds off his emotion. Palmer hopefully struggles this year and Stanton too. Much to ask, but it can happen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The glory days of his are definitely behind, but a breakout game or 3 would remind me of the good ol' days :cool:.

heh Fitz could come out with a walker and still have a day vs us. Most touchdowns and receptions in his career vs the Rams, only like 20 yards behind the Whiners.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I agree that Gresham looks like a good pickup for the Cards.

He'll be on a I year prove it contract. Just like Britt was for us last year and Fairley is this year.

Another extremely low risk but high reward move. I just wish Gresham had landed in another division. Sigh...

Hats off to the Cards.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Meh, til he actually proves it nobody has anything to be afraid of in Jermaine Gresham.

Especially not on his second go around with an inferior, aged Palmer.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It sounds like insurance. For when the Rams 'Take-out Graham in week#1!:LOL:
The Rams do tend to cover TE's well!!:D

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It sounds like insurance. For when the Rams 'Take-out Graham in week#1!:LOL:
The Rams do tend to cover TE's well!!:D

I don't think it can be considered insurance if the player you say he is insurance for, plays on a completely different team lol.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think it can be considered insurance if the player you say he is insurance for, plays on a completely different team lol.
My Error!! for some reason I was thinking of the 'Hags! OOPS!!:oops:
Either way, the TE's on both Teams will be going Down!!;)