Gregg Williams conference call

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/01-January/Williams_ConfCall_012412.flv[/flv]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I can't believe that Williams called Spags a pussy. :nono:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
He did? I haven't listened yet.

EDIT: I certainly didn't hear anything like that. I did like how he shut down Thomas and Softli when they asked the same question twice though. "We've danced around that already, and I said......" Also, I found it kind of annoying that either JT or TS were typing and surfing the internet while trying to conduct an interview. And WTF was with that zipper sound I heard twice?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:

EDIT: I certainly didn't hear anything like that. I did like how he shut down Thomas and Softli when they asked the same question twice though. "We've danced around that already, and I said......" Also, I found it kind of annoying that either JT or TS were typing and surfing the internet while trying to conduct an interview. And WTF was with that zipper sound I heard twice?
I was pulling your leg. :twisted:

I was busting up about that zipper sound. It was a pretty good interview minus the external BS going on. He thinks the world of his son, who knows, maybe he'll be our next head coach.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

I was busting up about that zipper sound. It was a pretty good interview minus the external BS going on. He thinks the world of his son, who knows, maybe he'll be our next head coach.
Well, how about you leave my leg the fuck alone? How about that? I had to listen to that entire interview waiting to hear him say that, and all I heard was JT unzipping his fly for Softli. Those awkward pauses were .... well .... awkward. And it sounded like JT was searching the internet for questions to ask. Googling, "how to interview someone who scares the shit out of you." Just weird.

All kidding aside, I was thinking the same thing about the little Schott. If he can work his way up through the current staff into the HC assistant, he may very well be groomed to be the replacement. Or at the very least, the next defensive coordinator. I really, really, REALLY hope this coaching staff does something like that. Grooms replacements and stuff. That would fulfill one of my biggest wishes for this team.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Well, how about you leave my leg the fuck alone? How about that? I had to listen to that entire interview waiting to hear him say that, and all I heard was JT unzipping his fly for Softli. Those awkward pauses were .... well .... awkward. And it sounded like JT was searching the internet for questions to ask. Googling, "how to interview someone who scares the shit out of you." Just weird.

All kidding aside, I was thinking the same thing about the little Schott. If he can work his way up through the current staff into the HC assistant, he may very well be groomed to be the replacement. Or at the very least, the next defensive coordinator. I really, really, REALLY hope this coaching staff does something like that. Grooms replacements and stuff. That would fulfill one of my biggest wishes for this team.
BINGO, me too. That would be ideal.

superfan24

Starter
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
I can't believe that Williams called Spags a wuss. :nono:

Well, how about you leave my leg the freak alone? How about that? I had to listen to that entire interview waiting to hear him say that, and all I heard was JT unzipping his fly for Softli. Those awkward pauses were .... well .... awkward. And it sounded like JT was searching the internet for questions to ask. Googling, "how to interview someone who scares the shyte out of you." Just weird.

lmao so true the start of the interview was weird too.