Greg Zeurlein NFC Player of the Month

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We have the best kickers in the entire league and possibly the best combo ever. I can't think of a punter/kicker duo that is like these two anywhere right now or in any era. Both of these guys can and have changed game outcomes.

Absolute out of the park home runs by Snead. GZ was drafted in the 6th and Hekker was an UDFA.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're only as good as your last winning field goal... take a bow while life is good, Greg!!

jap

Legend
Greg: "Move over, roomie! There's a new special teams Sheriff in town!!!"

Johnny: "One fluke month and it's gone to your head already!?! You still got quite a ways before you can even pretend to match my accomplishments."

Greg: "I'm just getting warmed up, Big Fella! A few more months like this and it will be 'Pro Bowl, here I come!'"

Johnny: "Hhmmm. That's actually possible. And the way how Aaron and Todd is playing, they may be returning as well. Who knows how many new Horns might be coming to the PB this season? We might have to charter a Horns jet."

Greg: "If both of us get in, we really ought to lobby for Jake. Is there a better long snapper in the entire league?"

Johnny: "Definitely will need that chartered jet. Maybe Stan will hook us up!"